The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center’s Global Affiliates Program is excited to welcome its new class of fellows to Stanford University:
- Sowmitra Chatterjee, Reliance Life Sciences
- Lizhong Chen , SanJohn Capital Limited
- Yufeng Geng, PetroChina
- Hiroki Hara, Ministry of Finance, Japan
- Yosuke Hatano , Shizuoka Prefectural Government
- Ronghui Hu, Scihead Intellectual Property Co., Ltd.
- Yongmin Hu, FountainVest Partners
- Makoto Kanemaru, Mitsubishi Electric
- Shintaro Nishihara, Future Architect
- Yoshio Nose, Nissoken, Japan
- Takafumi Ochiai, Asahi Shimbun
- Kenichiroh Oyama, Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry, Japan
- Vikas Sett , Reliance Life Sciences
- Kenichiro Shino, Asahi Shimbun
- Chao Sun, D&C Think Tank, China
- Kenta Uemura, Hokkoku Bank
- Hideaki Yonekura, Japan Patent Office
- Huasheng Zheng, PetroChina
Over the course of their year at Stanford University, fellows will audit classes, improve their English skills, and conduct individual research projects; at year's end, they will make a formal presentation on the findings from their research.
Throughout their time at the center, fellows have the opportunity to consult with Shorenstein APARC's scholars and attend events featuring visiting experts from around the world. Fellows will also participate in special events and site visits to gain a firsthand understanding of business, society, and culture in the United States.