Global Affiliates Program Welcomes 2022-23 Fellows
Each year, the Global Affiliates Program hosts at APARC a cohort of qualified personnel nominated by our affiliate members, who send their talent to Stanford as visiting fellows for a year of research and enrichment.
The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center’s Global Affiliates Program is excited to welcome its new class of fellows to Stanford University:
- Chiu Fai Stanley Choi, Head & Shoulders Financial Group, Hong Kong
- Takuya Hirata, Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry, Japan
- Hideyuki Koshimoto, Japan Patent Office
- Daisuke Saginoue, Development Bank of Japan
- Kazunobu Sakuma, Japan Air Self Defense Force
- Makoto Shishido, MInistry of Finance, Japan
- Jitukrushna Swain, Reliance Life Sciences
- Julia Tao Wei, D&C Think Tank / Discovery Capital
Over the course of their year at Stanford University, fellows will audit classes, improve their English skills, and conduct individual research projects; at year's end, they will make a formal presentation on the findings from their research.
Throughout these experiences, they gain a firsthand understanding of business, society, and culture in the United States and contribute to the intellectual exchange at APARC.