Corporate Affiliates Program welcomes 2014-15 fellows to Stanford
As the new academic year gets underway, the Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center’s Corporate Affiliates Program is excited to welcome its new class of fellows to Stanford University.
The 2014-15 fellows and their affiliations are listed below:
- Liang Fang, China Sunrain Solar Energy Co., Ltd.
- Wataru Fukuda, Shizuoka Prefectural Government
- Zhao Han, PetroChina
- Yoshihiro Kaga, Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry, Japan
- Tsuyoshi Koshikawa, Ministry of Finance, Japan
- Jaigeun Lim, Seoul Metropolitan Government
- Yun Bae Lim, Samsung LIfe Insurance
- Feng Lin, ACON Biotechnology
- Yasunori Matsui, Mitsubishi Electric
- Tatsuru Nakajima, Sumitomo Corporation
- Shingo Nakano, Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry, Japan
- Ryuichi Ohta, Japan Patent Office
- Jong Soo Paek, Samsung Electronics
- Rajeev Prasad, Reliance Life Sciences
- Ryuichiro Takeshita, Asahi Shimbun
- Ryo Wakabayashi, Sumitomo Corporation
- Changbao Zhang, PetroChina
At Stanford, the fellows will audit classes, work on English language skills, and conduct individual research projects. At the end of the year, they will give formal presentations on their research findings. At the Center, they will have the opportunity to consult with Shorenstein APARC's scholars and attend events featuring visiting experts from around the world. The fellows will also participate in special events and site visits to gain a firsthand understanding of business, society and culture in the United States.