We examine the political, economic, and societal challenges facing Japan today. Our goal is to provide policy-relevant findings and recommendations that support Japan's advancement efforts.
Completed Research Projects
- From Crisis to Opportunity: Japan's Post 3-11 Disaster Experience and Energy Reform
- Information Technology in Japan and Asia
- Japan’s Transforming Political Economy and Finance
- Political Change in Japan
- Stanford Silicon Valley-New Japan Project
- Womenomics: Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment in the Workplace
Browse Our Publications
We publish our research through leading scholarly presses, journals, magazines, and policy reports.